My Purpose and Resolve

I've always been taught, "a penny saved is a penny earned", and that everyone has their own "2 cents" to add to how we ought to go through this journey we call life. Imagine if we were to save all those insightful "2 cents", imagine how "rich" our lives would become! I hope this blog will not only inspire, but allow for knowledge and growth in the Treasure Valley Real Estate Market. And PLEASE, share this blog with your friends! When we all add our "2 cents" together, their value truly has no limits!



Thursday, June 30, 2011

"We only got 86,400 seconds in a day......"


What do you do with it? Our time is valuable, so short, and yet we waste so much of it! NO THIS IS NOT A WORK MOTIVATION BLOG! :) This is a LOVE LIFE AND ENJOY IT BLOG today!  To many times we forget to enjoy everything we have. 

Lyrics make my life more meaningful everyday, and thanks to some pretty amazing lyrics and music videos, my prospective on life has been altered. Today I only want to share a couple quotes, lyrics and videos that make me a better person!

Please let me know how they effect you! :) Enjoy it!

 "One is responsible for one's own life. Passivity provides no protection."
Madeleine Kunin(1933-     )

"we only got 86,400 seconds in a day to
turn it all around or throw it all away
we gotta tell 'em that we love 'em
while we got the chance to say
gotta live like we're dying"




And finally, this video crosses my mind more then you would imagine. What would happen if we did know when it would end for us!?


Or better yet, maybe it's better we don't know and just live each day like our clock is about to run out! If we all did that,  and used our individual talents, careers, gifts, etc. imagine the quality of life we would experiance!

Today I switched it up a bit today I know! I love "Real Estate", but it by far is not the most "Real" thing that is important!

No comments:

Post a Comment